It’s an unnerving feeling. Putting on a big item of clothing and then getting lost inside it. Your arms can’t find the holes to shove itself through, and your head is swimming around in folds of textile, never finding the route to the collar.
Imagine being stuck inside a giant sweater. Use your hands and feet to feel around and look for the holes to put your appendages through. Dab lightly so you don’t damage your garment! You can also think of the movement Mimes make when they pretend to be trapped in a box.
This movement is Direct, Quick, Light, Bound.
Get lost in a big sweater, where is the neck hole?
- I got lost putting on a biiiig sweater.
- I don’t know where my heead goes.
- The knitted threads are scaaatching my skin
- I don’t know where the sleeeves are.
- My wardrobe is confuusing me