As menioned before here wasn’t a lot of new research for the final research report. I just refined what I already been doing.
One thing that I actually spent a lot of time on was re-recording all my #artletics videos. In the previous versions, it was just me performing the exercises. I edited the video so it had a ghost like blur effect. This was to allude to the affect the aciotns was supposed to activate.
For the second iteration I re-recorded all the movements, performed a long with the chants I wrote snd I also recorded a version where I interact with clothes and do the actions with clothes. So now I actually have three versions of the videos. The chants were written the past month and then ‘professionally’ recorded at the recoding booth at ArtEZ. Unfortunately, my movement exercises don’t sync up so well with chants anymore. Some chants are longer and some are shorter than before. In the recoding booth I really tried to apply the Laban Movement Analysis to my voice control as well. So my voice and movements should have the some qualities. Due to the mismatched timestamps, I relied on some creative video editing to make the video and audio fuse together. I think I pulled it off pretty well though.
Something else that I’ve been working on is printing the secrets I have collected on clothes. But that project is still chaos so it won’t form part of the research report but hopefully it will be included in my final portfolio, something to show when I do my presentation.
Lastly, I learned how valuable my body and other bodies are as a research tools. I will position my future work around my body as well!